Probate Law in Providence, RI
The loss of a loved one or consideration of a guardianship for an elderly or disabled family member can be among of the most difficult situations you’ll ever face. Even after careful planning there can be stressful conflicts in resolving probate disputes. Richardson, Harrington & Furness have years of experience in resolving these disputes through negotiations, mediation or probate litigation.
Compassionate, Competent Representation
With an in-depth understanding of the complexities and requirements involved in probate disputes, Richardson, Harrington & Furness offers the competent legal representation you need while handling your case with the respect and compassion you and your family deserve..
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
- AV Rating with Martindale-Hubbell
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- “New England Super Lawyer” in bankruptcy and creditor/debtor’s rights
- Fellow of the Rhode Island Bar Foundation
- AV Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating
- The Boston Globe Top Rated Lawyers
- State and District Courts of Rhode Island
- State and District Courts of Massachusettes
- State and DIstrict Courts of Pennsylvania
- State and District Courts of New York
Please consult an attorney for advice about your individual situation. This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Feel free to get in touch by electronic mail, letters, or phone calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Until an attorney-client relationship is established, please withhold from sending any confidential information to us.