Litigation Attorney in Providence, RI
Business and real estate legal matters that reach litigation can be complex and confusing. As a client, you need a litigator with the skill and knowledge to fight for your best interests and compelling develop and present the facts accurately present the facts of your case. Richardson, Harrington & Furness' experience includes a wide range of commercial litigation in business, real estate, partnership and corporate stakeholder disputes. Richardson, Harrington & Furness provide representation in the State and Federal Courts throughout Rhode Island and are available to discuss your legal matter at a time that works for you.
Richardson, Harrington & Furness understands that legal matters can be heated, emotional, and stressful. That’s why Richardson, Harrington & Furness is dedicated to providing you with the service and representation you deserve.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
- AV Rating with Martindale-Hubbell
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- “New England Super Lawyer” in bankruptcy and creditor/debtor’s rights
- Fellow of the Rhode Island Bar Foundation
- AV Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating
- The Boston Globe Top Rated Lawyers
- State and District Courts of Rhode Island
- State and District Courts of Massachusettes
- State and DIstrict Courts of Pennsylvania
- State and District Courts of New York
Please consult an attorney for advice about your individual situation. This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Feel free to get in touch by electronic mail, letters, or phone calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Until an attorney-client relationship is established, please withhold from sending any confidential information to us.