Business Attorney in Providence, RI
When you need counsel, advice, and answers from a business attorney in Providence, RI, you want to discuss your situation with the lawyers at Richardson, Harrington & Furness. You can let us deal with a pending dispute, or we can provide guidance when you’re charting your company’s future. We are equipped to deal with your general business issues that arise during the course of daily operations. Whether, you have employee issues or you’re wondering how to minimize your tax liability or you’re going through a takeover or corporate acquisition, you can delegate the matter to our firm.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
- AV Rating with Martindale-Hubbell
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- “New England Super Lawyer” in bankruptcy and creditor/debtor’s rights
- Fellow of the Rhode Island Bar Foundation
- AV Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating
- The Boston Globe Top Rated Lawyers
- State and District Courts of Rhode Island
- State and District Courts of Massachusettes
- State and DIstrict Courts of Pennsylvania
- State and District Courts of New York
Please consult an attorney for advice about your individual situation. This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Feel free to get in touch by electronic mail, letters, or phone calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Until an attorney-client relationship is established, please withhold from sending any confidential information to us.