Bankruptcy & Receivership Law in Providence, RI
Richardson, Harrington & Furness has represented debtors and creditors, in both consumer and commercial bankruptcy proceedings, for over 30 years. Our Attorneys are able to handle all aspects of consumer and commercial cases and regularly represent Chapter 7 Trustees in complicated preference, fraudulent conveyance and dischargeability litigation. If you’re interested in protecting your assets from creditors or your unsecured and secured claims either in Chapter 7 or 11 proceedings, Richardson, Harrington & Furness will find you a focused and affordable way to protect your rights.
Our Attorneys are also regularly appointed Receivers, Examiners and Masters by the Superior Courts in RI and are responsible for the control, operation and liquidation of insolvent businesses and real estate ventures.
Please contact our office when you need insolvency advice, to speak with attorneys with substantial experience.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
- AV Rating with Martindale-Hubbell
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- “New England Super Lawyer” in bankruptcy and creditor/debtor’s rights
- Fellow of the Rhode Island Bar Foundation
- AV Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating
- The Boston Globe Top Rated Lawyers
- State and District Courts of Rhode Island
- State and District Courts of Massachusettes
- State and DIstrict Courts of Pennsylvania
- State and District Courts of New York
Please consult an attorney for advice about your individual situation. This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Feel free to get in touch by electronic mail, letters, or phone calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Until an attorney-client relationship is established, please withhold from sending any confidential information to us.